2012 has been a BIG year for Yummy Workshop. Although the blog is only a bit older than a year, we feel like we have accomplished a great deal. We did our first cookbook review + cookbook giveaway, author interview, sold our goods at various local craft markets, etc. Aside from those, we now have over 100 likes on Facebook! For us, all these mean a lot.
Subscribe to get YummyMail!
- Dinner last night: #appetizer #entree #dessert instagram.com/p/ZjEh3zrdEv/ 16 hours ago
- Lunch today: clam chowder, fish burger, and mussels #delicious #seafood #oregon #coast instagram.com/p/Zeu6hhrdGy/ 2 days ago
- Paid a visit to Voodoo #Doughnut #sweet #nodiet can't wait to eat instagram.com/p/ZcBeFkrdJg/ 3 days ago
- Korean duck hot pot for #lunch #tasty broth @ Man Ri Sung Korean Cuisine instagram.com/p/ZTeciWLdFt/ 6 days ago
- Great Canadian #springfling was a #success with some sold out items. Which event should we do next… instagram.com/p/ZO5igQLdJw/ 1 week ago